Wednesday, February 5th, 2020 from 7pm- 9pm
We are off for New Year’s Day, so Monthly Movie Meeting will return Wednesday, February 5th.
- Sign up to screen a short film or part of a feature
- Attend the meeting and offer peer feedback to the filmmakers screening their works
Participants who want to have their work screened should sign up at the link and bring with them a short film or a scene from a work on any topic and be ready to engage in interactive Q&A session following the screening of their work. Our host will get back to you and let you know if we are able to get you in this month or a future month. Not ready to screen anything? We still need people in attendance to help give peer feedback. This event only works with participation and it’s a valuable learning tool even for audience members.
Wednesday, February 5th, 2019 from 7pm-9pm
4614 E McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85008
- Filmmakers currently in the rough cut stage of their production seeking input on technical aspects for their final version.
- Filmmakers seeking critiques of previous work in order to apply lessons to subsequent productions.
- Any beginning filmmaker interested in learning how the important core aspects of filmmaking are applied and improved upon.
- Filmmakers who wish to contribute to the process by viewing screened works and offering valuable feedback.
FREE event – Open to the Public
The monthly event is hosted by Paul DeNigris.