Wednesday, March 4th, 2019 from 7pm- 9pm
**This will be Paul DeNigris’ last month as our MMM host! Come out, screen your work or help give feedback, and thank Paul for his wonderful service to the community!** Monthly Movie Meeting is a chance for filmmakers to screen current works for feedback from an audience of peers. We screen 4-5 short pieces a month and the audience offers their take to filmmakers on what’s working and what can be worked on. It takes place on the first Wednesday of the month, most months. As always, there are two ways to participate:
- Sign up to screen a short film or part of a feature
- Attend the meeting and offer peer feedback to the filmmakers screening their works
Participants who want to have their work screened should sign up at the link and bring with them a short film or a scene from a work on any topic and be ready to engage in interactive Q&A session following the screening of their work. Our host will get back to you and let you know if we are able to get you in this month or a future month. Not ready to screen anything? We still need people in attendance to help give peer feedback. This event only works with participation and it’s a valuable learning tool even for audience members.
Wednesday, March 4th, 2019 from 7pm-9pm
4614 E McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85008
- Filmmakers currently in the rough cut stage of their production seeking input on technical aspects for their final version.
- Filmmakers seeking critiques of previous work in order to apply lessons to subsequent productions.
- Any beginning filmmaker interested in learning how the important core aspects of filmmaking are applied and improved upon.
- Filmmakers who wish to contribute to the process by viewing screened works and offering valuable feedback.
FREE event – Open to the Public
The monthly event is hosted by Paul DeNigris.