Wednesday, February 18th, 2015 from 7pm- 9pm
“Developing Your Style” will feature local experts discussing how they’ve crafted their own personal style. Find out answers to questions like:
- “How do you find your personal style as a filmmaker?”
- “When making a series, how do you ensure you maintain your tone and style?”
- “How do I take my influences and put my own spin on it?”
Bring your questions and talk to our panelists! AND…bring your business cards for networking with others in the local filmmaking industry and a door prize. Although you DO NOT need to be an IFP Member to attend any Filmmaker Fusion events, if you are an IFP Member, bring your IFP Membership card for a chance to win a special prize!
Wednesday, February 18th, 2015
7pm – 9pm
Scottsdale Community College (Room HES-101)
9000 E Chaparral Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Directors, writers, producers, DPs, Editors, Actors … anyone interested in filmmaking!
FREE event – open to the public
- Sean Oliver – Writer, Director – Third Productions
- Kevin Phipps – Director, Acting Trainer
- Marcelo Dietrich – Writer, Producer, Director
- Bruce Dellis – Writer, Director
- Chris Heck – Director
- Aaron Kes (Host) – Co-Program Director of IFP Phoenix
What is Filmmaker Fusion?
Filmmaker networking with a purpose! Making professional contacts, referring and recommending fellow filmmakers, meeting new people and learning about a hot topic from a panel of industry professionals. The third Wednesday of the month, most months.